@Siphonay the one from Colosseum
@zeraora you can cut grass in all games of gen 1/2/3. Unsure afterwards, as the overworld is modelled in 3D since gen 4.
@Siphonay 🎉 🎂
@Letslai potachu ( 🥔 )
@FerrisBuelle Technically, I only used in gen I (I had Yellow, not Red/Blue). The one I indicated are for the Leaf Green remake.
@FerrisBuelle Unsure which one is my favorite. My first one was (on Silver).
Globally, I tend to use the grass starter, and avoid the water one, maybe because of the large availability of water pokémon. Though it really depends on how much I like the available starters, and if I do a challenge.
By gen, I think the one I used most were:
1) , I also used
2) , but the first I used was
3) , but the first I used in that gen was
4) on emulators, though, when I finally bought Platinum, I used , and did a water team challenge
5) , I only used this one, but I didn't always keep it in my team
6) , I only used this one
7) , but the first I used in that gen was
@Siphonay poké balls and dusk balls
@Touya You should have taught the Flash TM to one of your pokémon.
@Siphonay You can play the Pokémon TCG online on one of the pokémon websites. But I don't know if you can play with any set, or only with the most recent ones.
Also when you buy real booster packs, you are given a code to get a virtual one for the online game.